Resin Art Class w/ Dayne Beams
Ever wanted to work with Resin? Let me show you how!
I am so excited to announce i will be running my own workshops with people interested in learning the art of resin. I will demonstrate and teach you how to design and create a resin side table and then personally assist you in creating your own.
In this fun and creative three hour workshop you will get to select your own pigments, learn how to mix diamond coat resin, blend in pigments, pour it over the wooden table and finish it off using the heat gun to perfect your design.
So grab a friend or come on your own, either way get ready to get your creative juices flowing and have a fun time.
- Class includes all materials including the side table
- Class sizes are limited to 8 participants to ensure individual attention
- You will need to allow two full days for the resin to dry and then we will organise to have your side table delivered to your home or work
- Must be 18 years or older to participate
- A paying under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult ( no younger then 15 )
- No spectators, participants of workshop only
- Workshop is not recommended to those pregnant
- Workshop fees must be paid in full one week prior to course commencement